RE: Apply for idea: Gnome-games + Telepathy in GSoC

Hey Sha Liu,
On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 22:23 +0800, Sha Liu wrote:
> I just saw that thread. I use C/C++ mostly and hardly know nothing about python so these C-based games are my only choice. However, it's the network part that really need code to be filled in. So I need to know
> first, how to interface the game to telepathy, including 1) what data should be sent back and forth between players.	2)how to implement the telepathy(as I know little about it)
> second, how to integrate a launcher in a popular IM client.
> And I assume these connections are not related to the ggz at all.

As they said in the google-summer-of-code-discuss googlegroup list, it
is good that students also communicate with each other, which can make
students get involved with the community more easily. And I think it's
great if we each work on different games and can discuss the similar
issues throughout soc (if possible).

So nice to meet you :) (And I suppose you are also from China? If so, we
can even try to meet each other ;) Could you send me personal mail if
you are interested?)

Zhang