[Weekly report] Week 5: add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

Hi,
Sorry for a late report, i was out of home. In this week i search all bugs and mail list discussions related to my project. Talk with some people on irc about my project and now i have a clear way to implement all of this. Let me tell you about my project in the form of a dialogue =)
Q:How user can access to add files or chage it on disc?