[Weekly report] Week 5 : Allow Tracker to search online resources

Hi
Sorry for the late report, I was without internet

This week I talked a lot with pvanhoof and juergbi about how data should
be stored in Tracker (which directly concerns my work). Especially, Nepomuk
allows to describe separately a concept (say a picture) and its
representation (a jpeg file for example), and we had to plan how we would
take advantage of that feature, what would the difficulties be etc. We now
have a clear(er) view of how we want data to be stored in Tracker.
Philip also gave me many useful hints on how to design the bridges to
reduce memory footprint.

So finally, here's a summary of what I did :

Flickr bridge : try to ditch the flickcurl dependency for librest
(flickcurl is an abstraction lib for the flickr web service), this is done
in a separate branch and not functionnal yet as a stopper bug is preventing
me to replace the old implementation.

Facebook bridge : not many progress on that side, I have all my FQL
queries ready (FQL is the language usedto query the facebook database) and
have to put them in the bridge.

Common : Put the interface in a separate lib. Abstract the credentials
storage to make porting to other platforms (ie without gnome keyring)
easier. Try to use the same lib for webservices (librest) for as many
bridges as possible.

This week, I'll focus on the tracker plugin to control the bridges.

Cheers

Adrien