[weekly report] Week 4 : Allow Tracker to search online resources

So finally school is over for me and I can start to work seriously on my project. So during the last three days, I finalized the Flickr bridge, which now imports tags etc., and began the Facebook bridge (so far I can retrieve pictures, I'll see if I can also search more than pictures). I still have a few issues to sort on ontologies, and also how I integrate the bridge manager into Tracker. I've been letting them aside so far but now that I have time I'll try to sort them quickly. I also need to autotoolize my work :(
I hope to get good progress in the week to come, stay tuned :p

Adrien