Re: [weekly report] week 4: Music sharing in Banshee using Telepathy [banshee-soc]

> This looks great!  What are the dependencies to try this out?  Is it
> at a point that it can easily be played with by anyone building
> Banshee from git?  Are there instructions posted somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Sandy

As discussed in IRC, README added to my Github repository:
http://github.com/nloko/banshee/tree/gsoc

Browse to src/Extensions/Banshee.Telepathy.

So, after you get the requirements installed, you can either clone my
repository (based off of Banshee git master as of May 28th) or do your
own git format-patch/apply magic against current Banshee git master.
The only things I have changed in the base source are for the
autotools magic. Everything else is new code. So, it shouldn't give
you too much trouble.

Let me know how it works out!

Neil