[Weekly report] Week 4: nautilus: add support to google documents

Hello,

As I was sick at the end of the last week, I couldn't do as much as I hoped to, but I have been quite productive at the beginning of the week.

So for now, I can search, download and update online documents. I need to finish the upload feature, make some more tests and clean up the code to start working on GVFS. I think everything should be fine in a few days if I can go as fast as I expect to .

Have a good week

Thibault Saunier