[weekly report] week 1: nautilus: add support to google documents

Hello everyone,

So this first week was not very productive for me since it was my last week of exams. I already started to hack on libgdata before this week so I carried this on. I am now ready to implement everything in a good way thanks to Phillip Withnall who helped me thinking how to implement google documents in libgdata. (thanks philip ;) )

I am now done with my studies so I can tell you more about this work (which actually is progressing well now) next monday!

Happy coding :)