[weekly report] week 1: gnome-sudoku+telepathy

[Largely copy-and-paste my blog post here]

1. Most of the first week's work is refactoring. I continued to touch
the dark parts of sudoku's code in order to make room for myself.

2. Added the (very early-stage) TubeHandler. It's just there to receive
tubes and not doing real work (yet).

3. Change the GUI and add logic and buttons to start
'new-game-with-contact'.

4. This is the short log in my branch,
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-games/log/?h=sudoku-tube.

Zhang Sen (19):
      Add new_with_contact to GUI
      Remove duplicate code of closing current game
      no need to do_stop before selecting game
      Extract method of (de-)activate actions
      Delete useless call to function-decorator
      Make function-decorator into a method
      Extract method of running background-generator
      Merge branch 'master' into work
      Define self.tube_handler to be testable
      Remove the ugly dialog-swallower
      Cleaner way of finding current focused box
      Delete useless functions
      Properly do post-open setup
      No need to inactivate buttons/menuitems now
      Mark 'TODO'
      Delete useless comment
      Make attribute 'vb' a local variable
      Make attribute 'main_area' a local variable
      Unified way to open game

Probably I will hack on the contact-selector this week. But my final
exams are coming and I am afraid I can't do really much for the
following two weeks.

-Zhang Sen