Re: [weekly report] week 1: gnome-sudoku+telepathy

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Zhang Sen <zh jesse gmail com> wrote:
> [Largely copy-and-paste my blog post here]

Excellent. :-)

> 4. This is the short log in my branch,
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-games/log/?h=sudoku-tube.
>
> Zhang Sen (19):
>      Add new_with_contact to GUI
>      Remove duplicate code of closing current game
>      no need to do_stop before selecting game
>      Extract method of (de-)activate actions
>      Delete useless call to function-decorator
>      Make function-decorator into a method
>      Extract method of running background-generator
>      Merge branch 'master' into work
>      Define self.tube_handler to be testable
>      Remove the ugly dialog-swallower
>      Cleaner way of finding current focused box
>      Delete useless functions
>      Properly do post-open setup
>      No need to inactivate buttons/menuitems now
>      Mark 'TODO'
>      Delete useless comment
>      Make attribute 'vb' a local variable
>      Make attribute 'main_area' a local variable
>      Unified way to open game

What a good idea!  If anybody else wants to do this, it seems like a
fun way to share progress.

> Probably I will hack on the contact-selector this week. But my final
> exams are coming and I am afraid I can't do really much for the
> following two weeks.

That's fine, thanks for letting us know.  Remember, you will still
need to send progress reports even if you aren't doing much work
during that time.  :-)

Sandy