[weekly report] week 8: libsoup / gnio / ftp

Hello !!!

I am really happy, my API works great, not already perfect, but sync and async calls works fine (last week I had an API working too, but my code was very ugly).
It still some bugs and a lot of error checking to do (there are a lot of error replied by ftp servers)

For this week, I will start using the Mozilla file used by gvfs to parse ftp list reply.

The GSimpleAsyncResult API from glib is amazing, it works almost perfectly as I want :) And the GNIO API is great too :) (thanks to developpers)

You can try my branch, a testing file is in the "tests" folder (uri-loader).

git://github.com/gcorvala/gsoc-2009.git

See you later for more great news :)