[Weekly report] Week 8: Seed+Clutter GNOME Games

Quick week! This is going to be very quick, too, as it's time for birthday dinner and stuff...

* Fixed smaller UI things in both games (same tiles unhighlight when you leave the window, your current + highlighted scores are shown in a statusbar-like thing, as in the current version of same, etc.)

* Reorganized same-gnome-clutter score code so it's ready for highscores code from libgames-support

* Merged gsoc-seed-games into gnome-games master so that merge conflicts and issues brought up by the merge can get solved sooner rather than later (mostly regarding libgames-support).

* Started working (offline, I'll post somewhere (probably not gnome- games master, because of the timing) when I get back from Boston) on Mines, just looking at how to get things working, because I figured it was time to start looking