[Weekly Report] Week 8 : Allow Tracker to index online resources

Hello World !
This week I had to rethink the authentication API, to take into account authentication schemes different from flickr or facebook. The API is now much more flexible and I think it'll be easy to add more ways for web services to authenticate (OAuth, etc.). This API change involved a rewrite of the small utility used to bind the bridges to the web service (this is the initial step before you can pull data, usually you do it only once). It's also much more flexible than before. This API change allowed me to work on the Google bridge, which can now authenticate and almost pull pictures (I have a small memory management bug in my bindings which causes a segfault). Once I sort that out, other google services should be easy to do. Next week (well, this week), I'd like to iron that out and write some doc. Due to the interactive nature of the briges, it's not easy to write regression tests, so I'll have to find a way to test things over time and ensure I don't break any existing features when I add new ones.
Also, on Thursday I'm moving to Chile, so I'll be offline for a few days...

Cheers !

Adrien