[weekly report] week 8: GNOME-Sudoku+Telepathy

Hi list,

Not much work this week, mostly small updates.

> == Plan ==
> * I would expect to get live-update-of-remote-grid soon.

It can send actions now. But lacks much. It goes only one direction and
also needs more thought on workflow and etc.

> * Restore more of sudoku, as it's broken by the model/view split.

Restore several things. Now the main thing that's missing includes, game
saving/restoring and undo/redo.

> * Read more of telepathy, since I see the telepathy-book is recently
> updated about tubes.
> * If I manage to get a basic working demo, I will go on to make the
> telepathy-related code better, e.g. async dbus calls, error handling,
> etc.

Not onto these.

== Plan ==
I was a little absent-minded week 8. This week I would like to make
saving and undo work.

-zhang

$ git log --pretty=short --since=2009-07-13 | git shortlog
Zhang Sen (23):
      Make notes working
      Typo
      Make highlighter work
      Delete useless code
      Move setup_toggles to _post_open_setup
      Make auto_fill_for_xy work
      Extract methods to make set_value shorter
      Forgot to define NotesModel.puzzle_finished_cb
      Make show-hint work
      Delete unuse methods
      Useless if-else
      Make hints-count work