[Weekly report] Week 8: Nibbles port to Clutter

Last week has been a week of debugging and small fixes, I managed to
fix a bunch of silly little things which added up, represent a big
step forward for the project. Basically I worked on keypress handler
to allow the user to control one or several worms. I also fixed warp
and worm's teleportation on level. I also implemented a logo/splash
screen like in the original version of Nibbles.

Since all the major component are in place and there's only small
fixes and debugging to have a complete port of the game to clutter, I
began to implement small and subtle animation like a small fade-in
effect on walls, worms and bonuses when they appear on the stage.
Those are very small and simple effects yet they already add a touch
of elegance to the game. I can't wait to add more in the weeks to
come.

For this week I'll still be working on debugging the game and working
toward a completely playable copy and in parallel I'll also be working
on new animation for worms and bonus.

git-shortlog:
Guillaume Beland (11):
      Renamed GnibblesCWorm to GnibblesWorm & related function, work on boni
      Working on keypress handler and resetting the worm after its death
      Fixed warp, mostly, also fixed gnibbles_worm_reset (), mostly
      Added fade-in animation on level & worm on game start
      Fixed logo/splash screen
      Small fade-out effect on splash screen when the game begin
      Fixed gnibbles_worm_reset(), Worm now restart properly after death
      Fixed keyboard control
      Added fade-in effect on bonus, removed useless commented code
      Fixed keypress queue and dequeue
      Bunch of small fixes related to collision detection, positioning and such

Guillaume Béland