[weekly report] Week 8: Banshee Podcasting as a Service [banshee-soc]

Week 7 was productive, week 8 more so.

*  A number of bug fixes.
*  Completed menus for the source / channel and item views.
*  Per-channel download directories (not built by default.)
*  Channel update status display.
*  Added an OPML file import dialog.
*  Better item remove / delete dialogs.

Spent way too much time working on an image renderer for the download
progress view.  I'll probably need to ask for help on this one.  It's
easy, I just don't have much experience working with Cairo.

Ported and extended a lot of functionality from the current podcast
plugin including...

*  ITMS support.
*  Item filters.
*  Channel image handling.

Had a bit of an alpha release on Thursday.  Aside from a few small
issues with the download source, the basic podcasting functionality is
complete.

This week I'll be working on further integrating Banshee and Miro Guide.

~Mike