[Weekly report] Week 7: add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

Hi.

What happened this week:
This week have changed the goal of my project, because nautilus barsero extension should be kept simple, and all advansed functions should be implement in brasero.
New goals are:
1) add a simple checkbox button to option dialog in nautilus extension that allow append more files to discs.
2) add more multisession capabilities to brasero (renaming, ...).
The first goal of my project I'm finished. You can see how it work - http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/1/7/2256761/multisession.ogv

To-do fo next week:
Start work on second goal of my project.

Regards,
Alexey Putilov