Hi there =)

Hi, sorry me for such late intro.
I am Alexey Putilov, I am 19, currently I'm finish second year of a Information Systems and Technology at the Voronezh State Technical University, in the Russia. I am studying design, programming, electrical engineering and electronics.
I use Linux for 5 years (now i use Gentoo linux) and most of this time I spend in Gnome. I am studying Gtk/C for 2 years.
In this summer I'm a brasero student and my project is to add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension.
You can contact me at gentoo.linux.fan gmail com, which is my xmpp/jabber account as well or on IRC where I am as "LimmON" at Freenode/GIMPnet.
I have blog on http://2peak.ru/ and feed is http://2peak.ru/?feed=rss.
Regards,
Alexey Putilov