midterm evaluations

hi there!

the end of the midterm evaluations is approaching fast. if any student
did not already submit his evaluation, this is a pretty good moment to
do so.

if your mentor has not yet submitted your evaluation, please kick his
butt, and tell us about it, so that we can kick some butts too!

sandy and me are still in gran canaria until the end of the week if
anybody wants to speak us personally.

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>