[Weekly report] Week 6: add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

Hi, this week I have had problems with the stability of the Internet, so sorry for this late report.

What happened this week:
-I test how brasero works with libburnia backend and found some bugs.
-I have found the answer to the important question for me - how in gvfs-burn actions are connected with the subsequent record of disks. Now I know how are connected frontend and backend.
-Most of the code for gvfs-burn has been written, now need to test and fix bugs.

To-do fo next week:
-Test and fix bugs in gvfs-burn.
-Start work on connecting gvfs-burn and libburnia.
Regards,
Alexey Putilov