[Weekly report] Week 6: Nibbles port to Clutter

Last week I spent my time mostly on code refactoring and putting the
code together in prevision of a first playable release of a clutter
version of Nibbles. I also started to remove old and unused code,
fixing compiler warning and adding comments to the code.

This week is midterm evaluation and I'm quite happy with the work I
did in the first half of the GSoC. As you can see on my project's
wiki[1] page, I managed to complete everything I planned and I'm
looking forward to the second half.

This week I'll continue the debug process and tie every part of the
game together so I can make a playable version of the game as soon as
possible. Once this is done, I'll concentrate my effort on adding
animation  & effects to really make the game shine! I'll also try to
resolve the strange problem thatplagued me over the last week which
make every clutter application display crap on my screen.

Git shortlog for last week:
Guillaume Beland (5):
    Big commit, began to remove old code, improvement on worm...
    Fixed some compiler warning, integrating the logic to start a new game
    Everything in place to control worm with keyboard, and some more tweak on
    Some minor code clean-up
    Not using a timeline to call the move_worm_cb () function plus some fixes

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GuillaumeBeland/NibblesClutter

Guillaume Béland