[weekly report] week 6: gsettings-gtk

Hi everyone
This week hasn't been too productive, I've mostly been getting back up to speed.

* I worked on GLADE some more, and discussed what I am doing with TVB a bit
* Thought about how to bypass GSettings' global schema database, for
unit tests and running apps from their source directory.
* This isn't strictly relevant, but I spend some time on my windows
jhbuild branch, and it's now (with some intervention still) able to
build gtk+ from source. Next step is to build gsettings etc.

So things have been a bit slow the past two weeks, but things are
still looking good for the midterm. Next week I'm going to spend a big
chunk of time wrapping up loose ends:

- sort out a way of using schemas without installing them, so my tests
work again
- add a way of specifying schema path in gtkbuilder files that have
settings bindings
- support representing lists as GtkTreeModels or radio buttons, and
make a test which is a list of accounts or some such

and hopefully:
- support representing enum keys as radio buttons and gtktreemodels,
and flags as gtktreemodels or checkbuttons
- work on GLADE some more.

Post midterm, I hope to start converting some existing apps to use
GSettings and GSettings-gtk.

Sam