[Final Report]: gnome-shell Multiple monitor support

During this last week I worked to add the
rest of the missing functionality to mutter.
Mutter now places workspaces on all
xineramas, allows for all normal window
operations to still be used, and allows for
the workspaces to be changed independently.
It still has some errors when running with
multiple monitors however, but most of the
base functionality is working. I would like
to thank GNOME for allowing me the opportunity
to participate in SoC, and Owen Taylor for
mentoring me.

Nathan Lo