[Weekly report] Week 11: add multisession capabilities to Brasero Nautilus extension

Hi,
Oh, I forgot about report, sorry for a late report. In this week I better understand how brasero work with files in project and imported sessions and I use this for final week of course. I improve brasero nautilus extension, now it show check box for append files to disc only when choosen appendable disc. Next week is final and I will be hard work to say in last report that I'm finished my project! Good luck to me.

Regards,
Alexey Putilov