Re: [weekly report] Week 11: Python and GObject-Introspection

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 10:24 -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Simon van der
> Linden<simon vanderlinden agora eu org> wrote:
> > If I count well, there is only one week to go. This week, I'll try to
> > get those structures and boxed types working. Then, I'll need some more
> > tests, and I think adding a test module in PyGObject's tree would be
> > useful, rather than using the one in GObject-Introspection that is
> > designed to test the typelib compiler.
>
> Simon,
>
> This sounds great!  Are you planning on adding documentation to the
> GObject Introspection wiki page on how to get this going for other
> people's projects?

There is already a page about the projet, or at least about the project
back in the days when I started my SoC project:
http://live.gnome.org/PyBank

We created a new page for the current project, which is not PyBank
anymore: http://live.gnome.org/PyGObject
The former is not up to date, and the latter is still almost empty; I
need to update them to reflect the actual state. I'll do it this
week-end, if I find the time. Otherwise, next week; isn't it too late,
regarding the program end date which is on Monday?

BTW, there are many things left to do in the PyGObject -
GObject-Introspection world, and I plan to keep working on it after the
summer, probably not at the same pace when school will start again, but
still... :-)

Simon van der Linden <simon vanderlinden agora eu org>