[Weekly report] week 10, nautilus: add google document support

So this week I was still implementing th GVFS Backend. I am almost done with it now since I only miss the do_write vFunction implementation and for that I need to wait for Phillip Withnal to add a GDataOuputStream interface.

I have started classes today so I risk to be a bit less productive in the coming days. But this week I will start hacking on nautilus to implement this new backend.

Have a good week ;)