[Weekly report] Week 10: Seed+Clutter GNOME Games

Unfortunately I'm running out of working Linux machines, so things are a bit slow, but that'll get better as soon as I reinstall my laptop...

* Code cleanup + performance work (especially in LightsOff)

* High scores *display* for same-gnome-clutter

* unfortunately I've been struggling with a nice segfault in seed's union handling code which I'm having a hard time duplicating, so I haven't yet committed the high scores *adding* code. should be fixed soon if all goes well. (this, of course, means 0.8.5 is no longer the blessed version, but that's OK now that we're officially a module)

* Work on libseed to make property installation on GObjects from Javascript much, much more attractive.