Intro !

Howdy everyone!

My name is Guillaume Béland, I'm a 22 years old French-Canadian. It's
my second time taking part in the GSoC but the first time with GNOME.
This summer I'll be working on converting Nibble to Clutter and I
can't wait to start hacking on it. I'll be blogging about my progress
here [1] and I'll be on IRC all summer long. My nick is guillaumebel,
feel free to come chat with me ! I'm also a big fan of wiki so I'll
probably start a wiki page for my project where I'll publish a roadmap
and things like that.

The moment  my semester end (only one week left!)  I'll share more
details about my project so stay tuned !

Good luck to everyone and enjoy your summer of code :)

[1] http://damino.ca/

Guillaume