Yet yet another introduction

Hi there,

Let me continue the introduction flow :) I'm Zhang Sen, on the
GNOME-Sudoku + Telepathy idea. It's so great that I will be hacking with
GNOME this summer :)

I am now on the third year in university, in Beijing, China. Maybe this
summer I will go back to my hometown near the sea, where it has much
better climate (than beijing!).

I have been playing with sudoku code these days and during this
community bonding period, I will try to get familiar with dbus and
telepathy, then make a detailed plan for the summer.

My blog is http://jessezh.blogspot.com/ , most stuff about gsoc will go
there, like reports and so on. I'm jessezh on irc, and zhangsen on
identica. Hope to chat with you all!

Regards,
Zhang