"A Graphical Subversion Client By Extending Nautilus"

I'm seeking mentor for this project. I've send an application to Gnome. I saw many svn project are given up the mission in half way. So i would like to do this as modifying such a project and adding  more features to it. It will make Linux platform more user friendly. I would like to add
1. All subversion commands in context menu[ there are about 28 commands]
2. Overlay icons as in Tortoise svn[ to show any modification available, locked or not etc]
3. Columns for showing status,revision, author etc[to show status,author,revision etc]
and more features if time allows. Naughtysvn is such a project i would like to modify.
please help me.
Thank you