Google-SoC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mohammed mt <mohammedmtpma gmail com>
Date: 29 Mar 2008 01:12
Subject: Google-SoC
To: academia-list gnome org

My name is MOHAMMED from India
I were applied to GNOME to be selected to participate in Google SoC. I were applied to work with modern download manager fro GNOME.
Its status shows to be availble for review. Now I am able to update the detailed description. Is it required to update it?

Another query:
       Is it required to include any personal information(name,mail etc) during application? where to add that in my application? Is it sufficient the information provided during registartion to GSoc?It is now available to update, so now i want add my contact details to it?my name e-mail id to detailed description og gsoc web app?