Logopathy Weekly Reports (was MUC/IRC application)

This week has been much more productive.

Thanks to Mike Kestner, I'm now retooling the bindings to work properly, which should, with all luck, "just work". Planning to finish that up today and put that to bed.

Over the weekend, a simple mock UI in Gtk# was hacked together, and I've started working on the MVC backend for managing the refreshing of information.

All in all, for this last week before mid-term survey/evaluations, it's just a matter of tying those two bits together, and using the API to create a basic, functional IRC client.

Then comes the fun stuff. ;)