F-Spot color profile support: Week 5 Report

Salut!
This week there were so much things! First from a life: now my studies at university has ended completely! Secondly: The football championship (euro'08) has ended.. We have lost, but it was interesting to see it on tv, my congratulations to Spaniards, great game!
Now work: I am engaged the color profile to be applied correctly to icons.
There are allready basic ideas of realization, but there are some complexities with its realization, and now I'm doing it:) And one more: I have looked how (and where) I can apply the printer profile. The draft variant is already exist and work. But it is very complexly to see how it is - right or not right - you can't see the histogram here! (or you can, but it is complex:) also I structured all changes made by myself, have made the list of that it is necessary to make first of all and some optimized the code written earlier.
-
Vasiliy