optimizing eds (calendar part) - week 1

Hello,

last week I was collecting profiling data of eds on really big
calendars, that Federico gave me.
Besides plotting graphs (similar to graphs, that are on my blog
already [1]), I have been using sysprof.

Perhaps we found bug in e-d-s calendar cache (two threads can access
cache simultaneously),
to verify that, I implemented small multi-thread utility that is
executing a huge amount of  queries.

I would like to sum up my findings about e-d-s cache performance on my
blog asap and discuss with the community.

Any feedback will be appreciated

Stanislav

[1] http://slusnys.wordpress.com/