Cheese and OpenGL - 1st week report

Hey all!

It's already been a week since SoC started? Yup, I didn't code too much
last week since I've been very busy at the university (hopefully lessons
will end this week..) and I'm just coming back from a weekend with my
girl :P

Besides I managed to start with some basic work on gstreamer-gl.
I've started to write some GObject abstraction for GLSL shaders, it's my
first time both with gobject and with backend/library coding, so I spent
some time reading docs and familiarizing with gstreamer code.
I'm very pleased with the way gobject and glib help to keep everything
ordered and write clean and readable code.
I didn't commit anything yet since I still have some doubt about the
better implementation.

I've also written a simple gstreamer app to test the code from the
client side, create the pipeline, setting properties etc. I prefer to
have a simple test application instead of working directly with Cheese
code so it's easier to debug and I can concentrate myself on the backend
coding.

For this week thas's all!
It's not so much.. I hope the next week I will be more productive :P

--
Filippo Argiolas
Jabber: filippo argiolas jabber no