Re: Reporting Progress

Le dimanche 01 juin 2008, à 23:00 -0700, James Liggett a écrit :
> On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 07:54 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Actually, that's wrong :-) We do want students to send weekly reports to
> > this list. Note that we encourage you to blog about progress, but the
> > weekly mail is still required (a copy & paste will work for the lazy
> > people).
> When do you want us to start doing these?

When the coding officially starts. Oops, that means last week :-) Well,
actually, this means that the first report is supposed to be due
today.

I'm nearly sure that Daniel will send a mail about this soon,
especially about what should be put in a report (generally, what comes
to your mind is good enough, no need to take hours to write the report)
and what to do in cases of issues like "I didn't write any code this
week so I'm a bit afraid of sending a report" (which is not an issue as
long as you thought hard about what is blocking you). Or if Daniel
don't, I'll hopefully do it later today...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.