Re: Reporting Progress

Hi John,

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 15:53 +1200, John Stowers wrote:
> Just wondering if GNOME has a policy on students making regular
> reports, and if so how, and when. Send them to this mailing list? or
> is posting regularly on our blogs OK?
AFAICT GNOME itself doesn't have a policy about this; I think your
mentor will ask you when he/she needs it or whatever. The mentors over
at Anjuta asked all of us for some very early progress reports to see if
we were having any problems or otherwise needed help understanding
various things. But then again I think most of Anjuta's students (myself
included) started early, so my perspective might be a little skewed. :)

So, if in doubt I'd say ask your mentor, as he/she is the one that
decides if you get paid. ;)

HTH,
James