F-spot: color profile support: Weekly report

hi all!
this week I didn't done much of my work because I was in St.
Petersburg :) I'm waiting today for code review from my mentor..
I'm
thinking about one idea how can I make the perfomance, (apply color
profile) better. I'm looking now can I use it or not. Other things
that I have done this week are not very important: code optimization
and apply my changes to the latest svn.

--
Vasiliy Kirilichev