Improvement of RAD functionality in Anjuta - week 9

Last week I've made a preferences page, improve associations dialog (a
stuff for creating new associations, entry for entering custom
regexps). Also I found and fixed a bug in gtk that fails glade3 to
make bold and italic text in signal editor.
Looks like my old list of features is almost implemented and I hope my
mentor will help me to make a new plan for the nearest future.

--
Pavel