Evolution Account Management - Report 08

Ahoj mates,

the issues from last week disappeared after simply initializing bonobo
or g_thread. Actually I didn't even thought about that, Herzi had to
point me there.

So you are now able to edit your Evolution Mail Account Settings without
running a full evolution instance. You can integrate that into your
gnome-control-centre by making it find the right desktop file.

The next step probably is to make that program not use the evolution
libraries, but rather a libevolution-accounts. But I'll have to discuss
the details with my mentor.

Thanks for your attention and happy hacking :)
  Tobi