F-Spot color profile support: Week 8 Report

Hi!
I have come to St. Petersburg in the end of this week and will stay
here for 7 days. It is a very beautiful city!!

In F-Spot: I have published my first alpha version, all things of
basic functionality is done and now I try to find how can I make the
speed faster. I use the --profile mode to see statistic and so I have
fixed one wrong path of code, now my function (apply color profile)
work 2x faster, but not so fast as I want.
--
Vasiliy Kirilichev