Re: Integrated printer management - Reports

Hey,

this past week I've progressed in the implementation of printer
groups. I started the code for D&D though that's still not working yet
since my 'drag-data-received' handler isn't getting called. I'm
investigating that.

Also I'm starting a new branch to rework a bit s-c-p's way of dealing
with menu items and popup menus from the current static glade
implementation to GtkAction and UIManager which will allow me to
overcome some problems which are arising from the fact that s-c-p
wasn't initially conceived to support printer groups.

Have a nice week!
Rui