VoIP features of Telepathy/Empathy - Report Week 3

We are already in the mid-term evaluation!

This week, I spent my time to continue the integration of the new libstream-engine.

I have been confronted with many small problem due to poor understanding of some classes of telepathy and empathy, but thanks to my mentor and a few other developer, I should be achieved by this weekend (the deadline is set for July 10).

In the worst case, I will possibly change my planning.

Olivier has filled his mid-term survey today, I hope it will not be too bad!
I'm going to write mine now.

I go back to work.