Re: Integrated printer management - Reports

Hi all, I almost forgot about the report.

On 08/07/2008, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
>  Also I'm starting a new branch to rework a bit s-c-p's way of dealing
>  with menu items and popup menus from the current static glade
>  implementation to GtkAction and UIManager which will allow me to
>  overcome some problems which are arising from the fact that s-c-p
>  wasn't initially conceived to support printer groups.

So last week I completed that work and am now progressing towards
finishing static printer groups a doing search groups.

Besides, I was all week hooked on GUADEC news - I'd love to have been
there - hope to make part of it next year :-)

Rui