Vala support plugin for Anjuta - Weekly report

Hi,

This week I've started working on the next part of my project : code
completion. I've written and debugged a regular expression for matching what
needs to be completed, did some refactoring (the diff is big, I should
have commited multiple times), I had also some problems with my
internet connection that slowed me down.

For the next week, I plan to get something usable, as I now understand the API
well, and should have no problem.

Abderrahim