Vala support plugin for Anjuta - Weekly report

Hi,

I feel I have been very productive this week, (working in a calm place without
internet is a good experience), the code looks very promising, however, I don't
have something very shiny to show off, so you'll have to wait a little.

Anyway, I hope to get most of the debugger work done before next week (suggested
pencils down), and spend the last week on polishing.

Abderrahim