Introduction

Hello,
This is Andrzej Wytyczak-Partyka (apart), I'm in my final year of a computer science masters program at the Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
This is the 2nd time I'm doing SoC with Gnome, last year I worked on face detection for f-spot (still working on that). This year I'll be working on a DPAP library for sharing photos and a little interface in f-spot for sharing albums with iPhoto and other f-spot instances, mentored by Gabriel Burt.
It should work in a similar manner as music sharing in Banshee / Rhythmbox and the DPAP library will somewhat base on the DAAP-sharp library coming from Banshee.

Best,
Andrew