Re: VoIP and video call client using Telepathy - Final Report

Yes! Integration with the main branch of Empathy has not yet started but with my code submission, the current version of Empathy (0.12), and the necessary equipment and accounts at either end, yes, you can call her!

daniel g. siegel wrote:
does that mean i can call my girlfriend by using empathy??