Debriefing the GSoC

Hi,

First, thanks to all the students: reading all the reports during those
few months was great!

To make sure we do better than this year in the future, everyone is
welcome to send comments about how GSoC was handled this year. Are there
things that we should change? Things that we should keep? New ideas?

You can send a mail to this list, or a private mail to the GSoC admins.
Or come on IRC and discuss.

[note that we're having a meeting with all mentors, so this is more
about the student point of view, or the point of view of someone from
the outside]

Thanks,

Vincent

--