Progress report on Telekinesis

Hi,
This week I finished file offers in telepathy-salut, clients can now
offer files and accept/reject them but transfer is not yet supported.
The file transfer mixin has been implemented except for the
GetLocalUnixSocketPath method.

To add real file transfer capabilities I need a very simple HTTP server
and client, I could write it from scratch, include in telepathy-salut
some existing code copied from other projects or use an external library
such as libsoup. Do you have any suggestion? Sjoerd, can I add a
dependency on libsoup?

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/