GDM Composited Bling Report

Hi,
I've been finishing my university coding assignments.
Today I've sent my DataStructures work to the online judge and it passed all tests after I removed some string.isEmpty() (1.6 Java) to string.equals("") (Java 1.5)
I will now pursue the completion of my CG class work, Bézier Curves, B-Splines... Here I go.
Some time soon, I will have to produce a report for each of these works.
Oh, I almost missed mentioning the test I did about Formal Languages, I was not prepared... priorities :D

Well, just so you all know I haven't been slacking.

Good Planning/Coding All!

Regards,
Flávio Martins